Re: LF: VA3LK back on for two days transmitting

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VA3LK back on for two days transmitting
From: "Les Rayburn" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 00:02:28 -0600
Sender: <[email protected]>
At 06:22 PM 2/16/01 -0500, you wrote:
Greetings All:

Repairs to the antenna are complete and the amps are going into the right
place and the signal is being received in the village at the right level.  I
hope this experience is now finished work Hi.

137.7894 90 and 180 second bits

Larry
VA3LK

Larry,

Congratulations on bridging the Atlantic! I know that this historic accomplishment
is the result of months and months of hard work. Only another LF operator
could really appreciate all that went into making this QSO.

Hopefully news of the event will also help the FCC to come to terms
with our request for an LF allocation down here in the states, and also
to encourage other hams to get involved.

My hat is off to you sir, wonderful news!

Les Rayburn, N1LF
4919 Cox Cove
Helena, AL 35080
XMGR 184.900khz