Re: LF: 135.9235 approx, last night

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 135.9235 approx, last night
From: "valerio gabbani" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:27:10 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
valerio gabbani wrote:

Larry Kayser wrote:

Greetings All:

I am studying the .jpg's from last night and there was a signal on
about
135.9235 that has a definite cyclic frequency change, about a 50 to
75
milliHz change over say an hour or so.  The signal was I suspect
sending
conventional CW which was hopelessly smeered by ARGO in the 60
second dot
mode hi.

Interesting, studying the 2.4 Hz window around 135.922 I am seeing a
number
of signals that if they were sending 90 or 120 second dits would be
readable
overe here.

I sure would like find out who else was transmitting last night
around
135.922.

Larry
VA3LK

Larry,
I send some times part of my call  "ZPV" saturday nigth with dot
length 20 sec. 1/2 ratio in around 135.923kHz. from 21:30 UTC to 23:00
UTC.
I use a DDS sinth driven by a 10 MHz quartz oscillator without thermal
stabilization and i know that it is affected by frequency drift
although i cannot measure it.
My transmissions are not regular because some isolation problein
antenna.
If weather is dry i will try again this evening starting at 21:00 UTC
sending "ZPV" 20 sec dot 1/2 ratio on 135.923.
I can use also longer dot length but i must decrease power because
some isolation problem in loading coil.

I hope you can see me.

'73, Valerio (IK5ZPV)