Re: LF: Splitting the reflector.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Splitting the reflector.
From: "Stewart Bryant" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:07:41 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
How about in the short term we agree to put an unambiguous marker
in the subject line for the high tech postings (ie [TECH]) and then
subscribers who do not want to see the postings can filter them straight
to the bit bucket.

Stewart G3YSX

Vincent Ferme wrote:

Group,

My preference is that we continue using this mailing list for all LF related
topics. I remember the QRP group going through the same debate no once but a
couple of times in the recent past. Other QRP mailing lists have been setup
but they failed to solve the perceived problems. They actually caused more
problems for people that did not want to miss anything and subscribed to
them and ended up having to deal with lots of cross-posted messages.

Respectfully submitted.

73 de Vince, VA3VF.