Re: LF: Re: G3NYK/PA0SE-bridges

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: G3NYK/PA0SE-bridges
From: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:21:44 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 2/25/01 12:46:41 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< Now we all know what a steckdosen ham is... Could you enlighten me as to
what a "view-grap engineer" is??!! >>

I think that's a typo for "view-graph," and refers to someone who spends his time making overhead projection slides for presentations about technology, rather than working with technology hands-on.

Of course, whenever I drive over a bridge, or fly in an airplane, or grasp the case of an appliance that has the potential (no pun intended) to electrocute me, I tend to hope that the device in question wasn't designed by someone whose sole background is tinkering, either....

73,
John