LF: Re: Spectrum of SXA/SXV

Subject: LF: Re: Spectrum of SXA/SXV
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 01:11:18 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
John Currie wrote:

Hi Alberto,   Can you please send me Spectrum plot of Greek station .  The plot
should start at 135.6 kHz and end at 136.0 kHz .  I am
most interested in comparison  of 135.7-135.8  segment with the 135.9 -136.0
segment .
73 de John VE1ZJ

Hi John,
          I captured some screenshots and have prepared a simple page to show
them.
However please note that my tuned (short) vertical for LF in this moment is not
operative, so I used that same 14 MHz dipole that the other evening allowed me
receive with a strong 'O'  Peter, G3LDO.
Of course no Loran lines can be seen with this antenna.
The captured screens, with the Greek RTTY in all its glory, are here :
http://www.qsl.net/i2phd/argo/greek.html
From what I can see here, in my location, the quietest spot below 136 kHz
is around 135.9 kHz

My apologies for my previous post in HTML. I didn't think it could be of
nuisance to
somebody.

73   Alberto   I2PHD