LF: Argo beta 1, build 113

Subject: LF: Argo beta 1, build 113
From: "Alberto di Bene" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 17:33:47 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all,
         I have just uploaded build 113 of Argo.
After having downloaded it, please reread the Readme file,
as I have added a few (very few...) explanations about the
added spectral estimator, and the new AGC algorithm.

Here are the changes :

- Full band view expanded to 2756 Hz, and made scrollable.
- Display of the mouse frequency.
- Added 'Magnitude Squared' as spectral estimator.
- Modified the AGC algorithm.
- Minor esthetical changes (changed also the program
 icon, to not clash with SpecLab, sorry Wolf...)
- A few bug fixing.

For downloading, please use the resurrected URL :
http://www.weaksignals.com

73
Alberto    I2PHD