Re: LF: QRV with 150 mtrs high T-antenna

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRV with 150 mtrs high T-antenna
From: "John Currie" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 17:47:42 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Petr,  I have been thinking I would prefer to have you transmit Friday
night .  That would give us 2 good chances one with you friday/sat and Dave
sat/sun Also if we fail Friday perhaps you can get permission to try agn sat.
    73 es GL  de John VE1ZJ ps I would like to try early perhaps from 2000Z
til 0700Z

Petr Maly wrote:

Hi all
I intend to be QRV again from the site from Friday January 12th from about
1800 UTC.
BTW there is no restriction to ERP in the currently valid radio amateur
regulations in Czech republic.

CU, 73, Petr OK1FIG