Re: LF: QRV with 150 mtrs high T-antenna

To: "RSGB LF GROUP" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QRV with 150 mtrs high T-antenna
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 08:36:01 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi John
Saturday night is not only a matter of a permission. We will transmit
(together
with my 74 yrs old father) from huge unheated hall, without bed, without
shower, drinking only hot tea and coffee through the night. We must manage
it on Friday!
Last time I will read e-mail is probably Thursday evening. I didn't follow
too much discussions about available freqs and about times on the reflector.
Please suggest some schedule for the QSO. Last time things changed at the
last moment and only thanks to Geri's QSP I got the info. This is an
exceptional chance for both of us.
I believe it will be no problem to get on the air till  2000 UTC.

73 Petr OK1FIG