LF: BAN

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: BAN
From: "MAL HAMILTON" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 18:15:50 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
       g4cnn in a recent message wanted me banned from the reflector. How
many signatures did you get and what is the result. It matters not to me
whether you succeed or not there are other avenues open to me to express my
opinion, not least on 80/160m
cw/ssb where I often have detailed discussions about my experiments and
success on LF. I am also at liberty without hinderance to discuss books,
comics and cartoons at will. I am also active on all the other HF bands with
a KT34XA giving me good world wide coverage, not to mention all the vhf/uhf
bands including satellite up to 1.2 ghz.
Think also of the legal implications about trying to supress freedom of
expression via internet.
G3KEV