LF: Transatlantic tests

To: "RSGB LF GROUP" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Transatlantic tests
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 16:21:58 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all
I am leaving tomorrow for a week in London (business trip), so there are at
least a few notes, more later:

I did stare at the Gram all the night, like mad. I placed a typical screen
shot (taken somewhere around midnight) to:
http://www.sweb.cz/ok1fig/ta.jpg  (~100 K), or better
http://www.sweb.cz/ok1fig/ta.bmp  (~400 K)
The red markers are symetrically around 136.500.
The irregular line exactly in the middle was never legible, and also was the
same in periods when ZZ listened. I will eat my hat if somebody will decode
Jack's callsign out of it. Only once I saw something that could be "V", but
it was during my transmission. The character of the screen shot shows that I
was not a deaf station I dare say.
If VE1ZZ could move with fq a few Hz up or down I would have much much
higher chance...

More info later and some photos, too.

73 and thanks all for exciting weekend
Petr OK1FIG