LF: Re: ko versteeg/00016/htm

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: ko versteeg/00016/htm
From: "jannsen" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 14:46:16 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
ko versteeg schrieb:
Hi Uwe..
You won't see the difference but i changed the code a bit,
checked later on and according to the .txt i send along it has no more
errors.
I don'tcall it errors but what else name is there to use hihi..

I have been on html for the last 5 years and it's hard to keep up with
all the new standards, so i allways take the road in the midlle..

Let me know if you need the programs, i can send you a cd
with Html Validator and all the other programs i use.
I understand you just retired so perhaps it's fun
to experiment sometime..

73 de Ko, NL9222

Hi Ko,
tks fer all,
BTW. I´m retired from my original profession, that`s correct. but I`m still on duty as mayor in my village (some more than 2000 inhabitants).
so I`m vy glad having some help in hobby cases.
that means, dr Ko, it would be fine, sending me the offered programs.
I really need them !
vy rgrds
Uwe/dj8wx