LF: OM2TW heard

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: OM2TW heard
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:48:56 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Rich,

your beacon was visible here yesterday 17.01.01, 22:11 UT on 136.359 kHz, qsb peaking abt +3 dBµV/m. Hardly audible, but callsign just readable above the noise (Spectrogram 5.4 Hz/bin). The DCF-intermodulation cancelling circuit helped a bit, but I'm still lacking a loop-vertical-combination to get single-sided directivity towards the east.

Today since 19:30 I heard your cq on 137.06 kHz, up to +6 dBµV/m, ufb aural copy. This frequency is much clearer here than the lower part of the band.
Hope to cu, perhaps in qrss mode.

Good dx
Markus, DF6NM in JN59NK