LF: Re: LF Handbook update

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF Handbook update
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 14:15:39 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

-----Original Message-----
From: g3ldo <[email protected]>
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: 19 January 2001 00:29
Subject: LF: LF Handbook update

I have posted an Addendum and Errata to The Low Frequency Experimenter's Handbook at http://web.ukonline.co.uk/g3ldo/ .

This information will shortly be included in the Book Shop of the RSGB web site.

At the last meeting at Windsor several of our group felt that it would be useful if some of the technical subjects discussed over this LF reflector might be collated and made into an indexed document (web page?). I would be happy to do this if this is what you would like to see. I have LF e-mails on file that go back to the time the LF reflector was created.
    I for one would welcome such a document, I have tried to keep my own notes but a properley collated version would be great,Go to it Peter. 73s Laurie.
Please note that my e-mail address is now

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO