LF: Re. Larrys tests

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. Larrys tests
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:26:10 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
I saw the first traces of Larrys signal at 2230 last night only readability
T but on frequency of course.Readability up to M possibly O by 2330, no
doubt better later,but I had to go to bed.Hi. This is the same pattern that
I see with VE1ZZ,it seems that there is a darkness path,that is sometimes
enhanced or degraded,but on the whole is pretty consistent,peaking after the
Canadian sunset and before our (UK) dawn. So there really is no reason why a
two way cannot soon be effected. I will be very happy to transmit a beacon
signal if this will help to get some stations listening on the other side.
Perhaps later we could consider using DFCW ,even 30 sec. elements would
speed up a QSO. 73s Laurie.