Re: LF: WWVB Doing testing in the field

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: WWVB Doing testing in the field
From: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:04:45 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 1/22/01 2:28:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< I asked if they were goingto put a schedule up on the outage page at there
site, and they said there would be. Threre is nothing there about right now. >>

Actually, there has been something about it on their site for several days now. It was the source for the news item we posted about this work on the LWCA site yesterday, in fact. Could've saved a phone call. :-)