LF: RE:and related stuff

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE:and related stuff
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:16:33 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
No it doesn't.  Base 12 has factors 2,2,3

Didn't know we ever weren't metric in this country - apart from a few
grandparents who remember the dark ages ;-#) No one I know actually has
a feeling for how long a foot is or how ever a lb may be.  We all have
to mentally carry the conversion factors for when people talk ancient
units.
When is the US going to see the error of its ways and start using proper
measurements like the rest of the world ?

In my student days, the uni radio club (G3KMI) kept its accounts in
complex notation.  The Real accounts that the Students union saw and
based their grants to us on, and the Imaginary money we got from trading
radio stuff at rallies etc.

Enough of this nonsense, back to LF (or work)
Andy  G4JNT