LF: Re. LF Beacon signals

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re. LF Beacon signals
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:50:24 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Jim and all,
Tonight I will introduce gaps in my transmission, I will tramsmit AQCAQC
(32mins)
than a gap of 3mins ie 3 dash lengths followed by AQCAQC again,I will then
identify (takes about 4mins) then repeat the sequence.I hope these gaps will
help to identify my signal.I dont want to leave longer gaps at present in
case the peaks in propagation are short lived.
For Dexter McIntyre W4DEX, I meant to thank you for your report earlier,I
think its a bit of a long shot but who knows please keep on looking.
73s Laurie.