LF: COMICS AND CARTOONS

To: "rsgb" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: COMICS AND CARTOONS
From: "MAL HAMILTON" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:18:17 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
   If I had time I would put together a comic with appropriate cartoons for
those that want to get started on LF. The comics/cartoons that have been
produced in the past are costly and do not cater for those trying to get
started. Recent articles on the reflector are more about atomic time
standards, sound card accuracy, accurate frequency measurements to within
0.00000001 hz. This is a minority interest and not what the majority of
radio amateurs interested in LF want.
My comic would be FREE. I would give it away at rallies and hamfests.
Remember F C CAMM of yesteryears? Some referred to it as the comic.
G3KEV