LF: Re: Reality check...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Reality check...
From: "Holger 'Geri', DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 05:05:42 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Steve,

Good on yer Steve...
Various nails hit squarely on their heads!
Dave G3YXM

... we have a similar saying in German "Du hast den Nagel auf den Kopf
getroffen" which, I assume, means the same as what Dave has said!

Well said!

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)

P.S. I learned CW when I was 14 and I can say that I am a profound CW
operator. Since I have started on LF, I have tried to expand my
transmitting capabilities continuously, my first QSOs were in QRSS then CW,
followed by BPSK, RTTY, PSK31 and, together with DF6NM I developed
Slow-Voice. I love the experiment as well as the challenge, I have seen
VE1ZZ and I am working to see VA3LK. To relax I like to have a normal CW
QSO from time to time .... either armchair copywith 25 WPM  or just below
the gras-roots at 5 WPM, and I think all has it's place on LF!