LF: LF still fb

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: LF still fb
From: "DE BONDT WERNER" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:09:00 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear All

I am a to small radio amateur compared from what I see here on the reflector .
To give comments on behave .
But I was so happy in September 98 , to hear normal CW which I could follow .
I started immediately to make a antenna a coil and a transmitter . And suffered a lot ,
to pick-up my CW again . Almost lost during 30 years .
I also asked Dick PA0SE to stop his beacon , because He used the complete band ...And He did !!!!
Sorry Dick I still be ashamed when I think abt it  .Now my receiver is 80 Hz bw .
So I learned a lot of things , and even more , on the LW .
In the main time I have abt 60 QSL cards all direct , and  most of them with schemas and pictures .
And even a first 5-5-9 from Italy .  Was radio ever so exiting ???
So I would say . Let us make a QSO , to find out how fare one can hear us , not see us   [ that is with a binocular ]
And just call CQ , and listen to the surprise . I am always happy when I hear Ronald G8RW He was My beacon .
First time He was 2-2-9 here and now with a big loop in his direction and Somme filtering He is  5-5-9 .
And even , My CW is still slow , it only takes  5 minutes fore a fb QSO .
So LF..... still FB . And a computer .....also FB . But  both at the same time  ?  Some times FB .

Mni 73 Werner  ON6ND