LF: Re: LF tests

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF tests
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 00:10:01 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
John Currie said

 Jack has been transmitting on 136.5 all week .  His current
schedule is as before qrss on the hour and half hour for ten minutes.
During the week he does this up until 0000 Z .  He starts at 2100Z    On
the weekends he transmits until 0300z

I have been receiving Jack, off and on for a while now. I had notified CO2KK
of Jacks operation and some effort is being made there to receive him. No
results as yet.
Last night, Thursday, VE1ZZ popped up out of the noise to be a very good
readability O for about 20mins at around 2340UTC until he switched off.
Nothing seen tonight.

       I will get my receiving system up again tomorrow and will be
listening 135.8 or 135.9  if anyone sends Email.

Hope to be on later at around 2300 on 135.913.

       Jack and I are talking about getting together again either next
weekend or the one after.    Is anyone interested?

Yes, very much so. I am trying to arrange operation from GB2CPM. It was
prompted by G4JNT's suggestion of a joint effort. The advantage of this
location is that it is electrically quiet and there is a large antenna
installed. The down side is there is no shack - I usually use my 4WD - see
LF Book.
This is not convenient for a long all night session so some other solution
is required - my XYL has suggested her horse trailer!

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>