LF: Re: Re. Transatlantic tests etc.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Re. Transatlantic tests etc.
From: "g3ldo" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 19:17:59 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Laurie,

I too like the team approach and would be happy to co-operate.
It would be intresting to check the EIRP of the Amberley antenna,
particularly in the NW direction.I could bring my portable field strength
gear along some time. We would not need to run very high power, I get
useable signals at 3Km with only 1 amp into my ant here (ie 70mw ERP)

Thank you for your offer. I would be very interested in finding out what the
signal strength distribution is from the 'hole-in-the-ground' QTH of GB2CPM.
At the moment I need to do some more antenna impedance checks to find a
better way of feeding it. I will keep you informed.

Regards,
Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>