Re: LF: Signals measured

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Signals measured
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 11:47:10 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Dick,
Funny thing is I had exactly the same problem here with local interference
today from mid morning on - a dry weekend brings out the DIY enthusiasts, I
suppose. Nevertheless I did hear quite a few stations:
DJ9IE, G6RO, HB9ASB, SM6PXJ, G3BDQ, ON6ND, GW4HXO, DL3FDO, PA0BWL, GW4ALG
and an OE station, but didn't manage to get the full call.
Sunday is a busy day for me so didn't manage to join in, but was pleased to
work Wil, PA0BWL, last night on low power QRSS. O's both ways.
Great to know that you could at least hear me. It encourages me to make a
real effort to sort out the antenna.
73, John, G4CNN

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/