LF: Re: qso ?

To: "RSGB LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: qso ?
From: "M. Bruno" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:15:40 +0100 (added by [email protected])
Data: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 22:15:02 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
In 14.53 30/01/01 , Wil PA0BWL wrote:
Hi Marco,

What times you are on LF normally?
I will have a good look for you !

vy 73, Wil (PA0BWL)

Sorry, I answer to the reflector because the firewall of Wil rejects my
messages with a
virus warning ....

Very rarely, Wil !

Having three children (always at least one with flu...) and a company to manage
the free time is very little.

I may be active from 9 to 11 p.m., about every day, and sometime on Sunday
morning. The best time to try for a QSO would be 8 to 10 a.m. of a Sunday, in
my opinion ... the evenings are noisy.

My conditions: up to 950W RF, extimated 900 mW ERP (measured about
600 mW, probably).

I'm able to do QRSS or DFCW, as you like (I have to move crocodile clips
to switch mode, the station is NOT very definitive, HI!)

What about next Sunday?

73 - Marco IK1ODO

[email protected]

Rivalta, ITALY JN35SA (N 45 01' 25.6", E 7 31' 09.4")