Re: LF: CW etc

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CW etc
From: Väinö Lehtoranta <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:23:50 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello all,

Look for example "MIL-STD-188-140A" Appendix A
20.2.1 Interrupted continuous wave (ICW)

ICW or on-off keying (usually associated with
international Morse Code) can be used with
VLF and LF systems, but is presently used only
as a back-up. In the case of fixed shore base
installations, ICW data rates are severely
limited by the time constant of the antenna
circuit......etc

20.2.2. Continuous wave frequency shift keying (CWFSK)

73 de Vaino