Re: LF: G4CNN QRSS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: G4CNN QRSS
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 08:11:38 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Bill,
Yes we must try. If you are on tonight 137.72 +/- will give you a call. Actually I did see your sigs on wednesday evening, but I had promised Marc
to try a QSO with him, so I didn't answer. As it happened Jim was already in
QSO with him and I think I might have messed up things for them by calling
nearby, not realising what was going on at first. Stupidly I had not set up
Spectrogram properly so I didn't actually see Marc's signals.
Sri guys, first faltering steps. Last night managed a successful call with
Rik ON7YD and was very impressed with his skill and the efficiency of his
two tone Visual CW.
Best 73 John

Tired of slow Internet? Get @Home Broadband Internet
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html