LF: Viruses

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Viruses
From: "Martin" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 14:22:39 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Viruses

I don't know whether Blacksheep got hit by a Virus or what, but I recently
noticed that even when my machine was ideal but connected to the internet
vast quantities of data were being sent out.  After various other
difficulties I installed Norton Anti Virus 2001, which discovered three
different viruses resident in my machine. Infection came the KAK virus, an
email entitled "hahaha" with a references to Snow White and a download of
"Hamcom".  The machine is now clear but I fear the infection has spread.

Martin M5CIX