LF: NDB

To: "RSGB LF group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: NDB
From: "Peter Cleall" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 20:05:22 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a request for NDB information on the mailing list  I have recently
recommended the WAND-xls database.

Before sending out the information , I checked the Irish aviation pages, saw
that the WAND-XLS download was still offered, and did not check any further.
I now find that the download button does not, now, go anywhere.

I am now trying to get the information clarified as to if it has moved or is
dead,
If still out there, with a  new URL.  I will post it as soon as I know.
I also have a copy of the original list of WAND which has world-wide
coverage of 9000 LF, MF and VHF beacons. Even as a zipped file it is nearly
500 kB.  It can be forwarded if anyone wishes to e-mail me direct.

regards

peter G8AFN