LF: CFH freq and line underneath

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: CFH freq and line underneath
From: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:14:53 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi group,

Larry wrote:
I trust your meaning 137.042.
yes, that was a typo, tnx.

Wolf wrote:
Now there is an other carrier crawling out of the heavy local QRN at the
same
time as CFH, its frequency is 44.83 Hz below the strong carrier. I'm not shure what it is, perhaps someone else knows more.

I've seen that single line one 136.997 here quite often, also during the day when modulated CFH was low. First I thought it was local, but then realized its variing fieldstrength, perhaps another commercial TX-intermodulation. Could someone with a DF-loop give hints ?

Markus, DF6NM