LF: OM2TW

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: OM2TW
From: "Dave" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 22:57:04 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Dear all.
From Dave G3YXM.
I pass this message from Richard to the group.....

I was on my LF site during this saturday, but I burn all my mosfets.
Something is wrong with my power amplifier. After a few weeks of problemless
operation, one mosfet has been broken. And when I replaced a new one, burn
again. And others too.
Please send a message to rsgb_lf_group or inform on your web site, that I'll
do my best to be QRV again as soon as possible. I must redesign my power
amplifier. I'm home until 2.january 2001 so I have enough time to do
it...hi. Best regards and have a nice day...Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year 2001 to you and all LF-ers...

73 de Rich OM2TW