LF: Info...

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Info...
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 00 17:47:12 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
From: YO2IS
 Hello, despite some aparent stagnation due to the lack of LF activity in
my area am "pushing hard" towards my first real "DX" contact on VLF.
Was happy to get the QSL from 7S6SAJ for a X-band VLF QSO and to make the final adjustements on my 2xGU13 (813) VLF PA. My special thanks to Steve, GW4ALG for all the help and advices. Next steep is the BIG loading coil, am not decided yet about the construction and materials. Have tested the FFT display and it seems to work ok, if all goes as planned in the next days will make some beacon transmisions in QRS mode on 137.40KHz which is the "cleanest spot" in my area.
Wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year.
73 & DX, Szigy.