LF: EU to NA Frequencies

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: EU to NA Frequencies
From: "mike.dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 14:34:15 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
As many of you know, I have a page on my web site listing the frequencies
suggested for individual Eu stations transmitting to NA, taking into account
the need to separate stations, and to avoid Loran.

The sub-band used is from 135.700 to 135.770kHz, but this is now occupied by
the Greek RTTY Tx (SXV). As suggested by someone else, I propose moving this
slot up 200Hz to 135.900-135.970kHz. I have suggested new precise
frequencies to avoid the Loran lines in this area. This has involved nudging
a few frequencies by one or two Hertz.

This is done in the spirit of helping people to avoid clashes, and if you
want to ignore the suggested frequencies, then please do so. It would help
others, though, if you are able to let me know what frequency you prefer.
The published list should also help anyone listening in NA.

The full details are at http://www.lf.thersgb.net/transatlantic.htm

73

Mike, G3XDV