LF: Re.Re.VE1ZZ etc

To: "rsgb lf group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re.Re.VE1ZZ etc
From: "LAWRENCE MAYHEAD" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:53:25 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mal and All,
Yes of course its easier to get power into a large/high antenna,and if its
on good ground with miles of radials and not surrounded by trees etc,less
power will be lost .BUT as amateurs we dont have these ideal conditions so
the challenge is to do our best with what we do have.My point is that these
problems can be overcome and at the end of the day 1W is 1W wether it comes
from 3W into a DECCA mast or from Andys 3Kw into his short /low back garden
antenna.
Best wishes to all Laurie.