LF: Re: Slow Voice experiments

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Slow Voice experiments
From: "Lionel Sear" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 20:23:39 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Geri,

I have heard of Cool Edit but I have not downloaded it, but I will have a
look using the URL you have provided.

I am trying to make standalone programs using C++ Builder for convenience.
For LF work I think that we need to slow down the audio at least 8 times
into 250Hz and I think I know how to try this. However, I do not think that
the LF people are particularly interested in this which is why I am replying
to you direct. There may be more demand from the meteor scatter people who
need to slow High speed Morse down but without the drop in pitch that they
get now by using recording techniques. I think I will tackle that one first.

73
Lionel
G3PPT