LF: Re: Slow Voice experiments

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: Slow Voice experiments
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 02:31:13 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Lionel,

your idea to write a separate program to increase the length by 8 times and
the pitch accordingly is great. I think those experiments might also be
interesting for others (see mail by DF6NM), so don't worry about discussing
this subject via the reflector. Maybe we are about to invent the LF best
mode for the future ...

I am currently testing adjustments with Cool Edit to do the necessary
transpose functions. Cool Edit also has a frequency analysis so that I
immediately can see the results of what I performed. In the next few days I
will give it a try and try a slow-voice qso with Markus ...

Vy 73

Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)