LF: Re: QRSS question

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: QRSS question
From: "Andrew Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 15:07:49 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
How about letting it go slow enough for a 30s dot  or a resolution bandwidth
of 0.01Hz - as far as I know the only soundcard software that could get
anywhere near this and do proper SLOWCW was Spectran.

None of this fast 3s dot stuff !    My 56002 EVM system can get down to 1
hour dot intervals, looking in a bandwidth of 100 uHz (micro Hz).   That
would span the Altantic with 1mW ERP if present records are anything to go
by.   Pitgy it would take several days for a proper QSO !!!!!!!   :-(

Andy  G4JNT