LF: Petr's Easygram

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Petr's Easygram
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 20:32:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi all. Petr has done a nice job of front-ending Robert's software. The
major advantage is to be able to adjust the parameters without losing, and
having to restart, the display. It will be interesting to see if those who
have trouble with Robert's original version, find they can access the 5000
samples/s facility via Petr's menu. There are yet some interesting
parts.....I am trying to work out how to use a bandwidth of
-10Hz, before he removes it from the menu!

I'm afraid I may have messed up the LF DX as I have already posted him a
substantial 'Wish List' !! Petr doesn't say so (unless its in the
'manual'....and nobody reads those  .......do they!) but I assume it will
require Win95/98/2000 as does the original.

Nice piece of work Petr, thanks for your efforts.
73 de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]