LF: New Spectrogram - "EasyGram"

To: "136 group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: New Spectrogram - "EasyGram"
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:22:18 +0200
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers

I have made my own user interface for Spectrum.dll (by R.S.Horne). My interface provides the same functionality as Spectrogram, but it has a more user-friendly access. Main differences:
1. All the settings can be done while scanning runs (like Spectran)
2. The picture moves in a separate window. This enables to change the size and position of the window (don't do it with mouse but by entering numbers in configuration). Also, the scanning window can be maximized accross the whole screen.
3. All the settings can be saved to a "profile". Once the profile is defined, you can select all the settings at once by selecting the profile - item in a combo box. This includes also position and size of the scanning window.
4. Vertical (waterfall) scanning is possible.

I created it during weekend so that it is not fully finished yet and therefore it is an Alpha version. Also, help is missing and "about box" with thanks to the author of Spectrum.dll.
Download the file from:

73, Petr OK1FIG