LF: re CFA antennas

To: "rsgb_lf_group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: re CFA antennas
From: "Alan Melia" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 20:07:38 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mark, I think we are all waiting for the proposed station on the I of Man
to start transmission so we can compare it with the strength we received
from the "two Daves and Graham" LF expedition.

If you have not seen them there is a good exposition of the theory aspects
on
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/D.Jefferies/poynting.html
There was also a report of experiments done by or on behalf of John Belrose
VE2CV. I do not have a site URL for this. John's e-mail address is given as
[email protected] and a URL is given for the pictures and wire model as
http://members.home.net/propagation/cfa.html
This may lead to the text of the experimental report.

These are not the sarcastic knocking copy that has been around but are
reasoned reports saying that the claimed results have yet to be
duplicated..........remember 'Cold Fusion' !!

It could be the next breakthough but don't hold your breath.

Cheers de Alan G3NYK
[email protected]