LF: Fw: Hellschreiber History

To: "LF-Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Fw: Hellschreiber History
From: "Dick Rollema" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 11:16:52 +0200
Cc: "Murray Greenman" <[email protected]>, "Koos Fockens, PA0KDF" <[email protected]>, "Cas Caspers, PA0CSC" <[email protected]>, "Arthur Bauer, PA0AOB" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
To All from PAoSE

In my e-mail of June 11 2000 9.39 I gave the URL of one of ZL1BPU's websites
on which the history of the Hellschreiber can be found.
When afterwards I tried to visit it there was no access.
Asking ZL1BPU what could be the cause of the failure Murray replied as
follows:

Dick,

The URL that was posted was wrong. It had an extra dot in it!

This one definitely works, because I just tried it:

http://www.qsl.net/zl1bpu/FUZZY/History/History.html

And yes, your mechanical machine has it's picture there too.

By the way, Mike KF4HEY are putting together a new and better "History"
site, to be hosted by Mike. Look out for that when it is ready!

73,

Murray ZL1BPU

I can fully recommend visiting the site; it  gives an excellent overview of
the Hell system of teleprinting.

73, Dick, PA0SE