LF: Decca Users Group

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Decca Users Group
From: "Walter Blanchard" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:41:08 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
G0MRF wrote:

I understand there are now several reflector members who now own ex-Decca
Transmitters.

Is anyone interested in a temporary 'Decca Users group' for the purposes of
exchanging information on modifying the transmitters for use on the amateur
LF bands?

I hope to have my one operational by this Friday!  (Unrealistic enthusiasm)
and would like to exchange thoughts on calamity avoidance.

I've been asking those who get one to do just this - did I miss you
on Sunday, David?  I can get to the guys who designed them if
necessary so just put queries on this reflector, and if nobody else can
answer I'll buy them a beer and get "horses' mouth" advice.
We ex-Decca narks meet once a month at a local pub.

Walter G3JKV.