Re: LF: CFH... why wait for winter?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: CFH... why wait for winter?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 12:33:13 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
DF6NM wrote:
yesterday night, the qrn seemed to be fairly moderate, so I decided to
start spectrogram at 22:00 UT (5513 Hz, 512 pts, 30 s dwell, 128 averages,
resolution bandwidth with windowing appr. 14 Hz). In the morning, I was
quite surprised to see a fat trace of CFH 137.0 kHz beginning at 00:10.

Yes, I have noticed that CFH has often been S9 after 0000UTC in the last two weeks. I suffer from insomnia from time to time, but one bonus is that I am able to check signals in the night.

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.dennison.demon.co.uk/activity.htm