LF: HB0-Activity

To: "'rsgb_lf_group'" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: HB0-Activity
From: "Koenig, Wolfgang" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 14:05:15 +0200
Cc: "'dl1san@yahoo'" <[email protected]>
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hallo Petr hallo Group,

a few more details about the expedition:
We are only able to work in normal CW.
There is no schedule for our operation because we don´t know anything about
the local details and about qrn conditions.
Some X-band activities are planed too.
Activity will be announced via the dx cluster net. If possible via db0mdx (
running clx).
We have no access to internet or e-mail.
Please sked´s via packet to dl1san@db0gpp-8.
The telephone number of our qth (hut) is: 00423/2626884.
Equipment : see http://www.qsl.net/dl1san/
Antenna: hopefully a few hundred meters of wire.

We hope the forecasted thunderstorms keep lowly.
Alternatively we hope to manage a few 10GHz qsos via rain-scatter.
W´r also qrv on 50 MHz and 1.8-28MHz (inc WARC).

73 and hope to meet you on the band

dl1san wolf