LF: LF Dopplergrams

To: "LF Group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: LF Dopplergrams
From: "Andy Talbot" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:36:44 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
After finishing tonight's test with a carrier from Marco, I'd like to try
some other signals from Eu land.   What  strong signals with a definite
carrier component are out there to monitor.   .    Does not matter if the
signals cannot be detected by ear so long as I know the frequency  to within
half a Hz in order to go looking deeper into the noise

Initially I'll try the transmission on 138.83  (DCF139 ??) which hopefully
uses coherent FSK so the mark tone always returns to the same phase after
its burst of data

Andy  G4JNT