RE: LF: Wishing for key clicks

To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: LF: Wishing for key clicks
From: "Talbot Andrew" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:16:50 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Don't joke ! I have seen a genuine proposal / request for licence (and it was not an
April fool) for a spread spectrum radio system that transmits data as
very fast short pulses over a wide band to reduce interference

Think it was mentioned in QST last month.

Andy G4JNT

>Make my day, send me some key clocks, one for the start of every dit,
>another for the end of every dit, one for the start of every dash,
and one
>for the end of every dash.  All I want is KEY CLICKS!  You can keep
the rest
>if you wish, just sent the key clicks!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Larry
>VA3LK

Now there's an idea! If just the clicks were sent the peak power could
be enormous while still remaining at 1w ERP average!

Mike
--
M.J.Powell

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.