LF: Wishing for key clicks

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Wishing for key clicks
From: "'Geri' Kinzel, DK8KW" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 14:16:46 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Another weekend gone and no key clicks here either.

It seems that all I want for Christmas is some key clicks.

Make my day, send me some key clocks, one for the start of every dit,
another for the end of every dit, one for the start of every dash, and one
for the end of every dash.  All I want is KEY CLICKS!  You can keep the
rest
if you wish, just sent the key clicks!!!!!!!!!!

Larry
VA3LK

Larry,

don't worry, the day will come, when we LF hams will say "It was, indeed, a
fine day"!

For those of you not that familiar with ham-radio history: those were the
words of Kenneth B. Warner, 9JT, secretary of the ARRL, after the first
successful 2-way transatlantic QSO between 1XAM and 8AB in November 25,
1923 on 100m wavelength was conducted.

Best 73 and good success! As I said earlier, I volunteer on the Irish side
to hold the kite!
Geri, DK8KW (W1KW)