LF: Re: CFH pops up at 1021 UTC

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: CFH pops up at 1021 UTC
From: "Larry Kayser" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 11:18:30 -0400
Sender: <[email protected]>
Mal wrote:

CFH suddenly appeared at 1021 utc this morning for about 30 minutes. It was
about S2 roughly, no accurate measurements.
You never know what is likely to happen out of the blue. We need to be
looking
out all the time for an opportunity.

Well isn't it interesting, CFH pops up in Europe very close to the time that
an M class flare occurs!  I think maybe we should draw two conclusions from
this observation.

First, get back on your knees and keep asking for a real good X class flare
event, quickly, we need it this weekend!

Second, we need computers to do the frequency watching for us.  I have
survived 41 years with the same lady here and I know well enough NOT to head
into the shack at 1021 utc and miss morning coffee.

Mal, the rest of your comments noted and filed for next fall, Thanks.

Larry
VA3LK