LF: Re: LF Book, vol 2

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: LF Book, vol 2
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 11:28:38 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I am compiling a follow-on book to 'The LF Experimenter's Source Book'. Since the last edition was published in 1998 a lot of experimental and constructional work has been done, which is, in the main, undocumented. I would be pleased to receive descriptions of any experimental or constructional work that you may have done or a description of your LF station and antenna system. Diagrams and photos would also be welcome. Do not be discouraged from writing if English is not your mother tongue. I can edit your manuscript provided I have sufficent detail.

Please contact me at the e-mail address below if you would like your work described in this book.

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>

Tel: +44 (0)1903 770804