Re: LF: Re: Re: Fast CW and big antennas...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: Fast CW and big antennas...
From: "Steve Olney" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 07:04:45 +1000
Sender: <[email protected]>
G'day Kev,

Finally, you have proved the case for myself and the vast majority of
reflector members.   Now perhaps we can get back to the 'signals'.   Over
and out good buddy.

Kindest and sympathetic regards.

Steve   VK2ZTO

Steve Olney wrote:

> G'day All,

> Regards Steve Olney
> VK2ZTO
> (P.S. I was going to add more letters here, eg., two Degrees

Two degrees  C or F ?

> and one
> Diploma, but I didn't want to appear to be a wanker,

Is that a type of engine, I only have the Aus two page paper back
dictionary
and  cannot find the     word. Aerial mast does not appear either the
nearest I
can get is bamboo pole.