Re: LF: LA conditions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: LA conditions
From: "g3kev" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 15:21:57 +0000
Sender: <[email protected]>

Magne Mahre wrote:

Unfortunately, we had to cease transmission for an hour or so due
to interference (hmm, those watts :-)

Is listening on 136.3 for CW (normal and slow), and will
transmit if anybody is heard.  Will resume tx at about 1945 UTC

--Magne

Hi Mahre.
I have calculated the distance from my qth/loc IO94SH - JP53EK to you
using GPS and it is 1184k/metres and my distance to OH1TN/KP11OO is 1512
k/metres. and my normal report from Reino is 579. We should have no
difficulty making a QSO when you get going.
Have been looking out for you this past week but to date nil heard and I
understand that you have not heard me so far. It is a bad sign if you
are not hearing anyone hi
cul and tnx all the info. de Mal/G3KEV